Pella Windows and Doors of Wisconsin, Green Bay, announced that six of its sales team members were honored with a Pella President’s Club Award for their performance in 2017.
“It’s a great honor for six of our employees to be nationally recognized by Pella Corporation,” Barry Schoening, Pella Windows and Doors of Wisconsin trade general manager said. “Our branch’s goal is to build a talented, experienced team who understands how to take care of our customers. It’s tremendously rewarding to see our employees acknowledged as results-driven leaders in the window and door industry.”
Pella Windows and Doors of Wisconsin 2016 Pella President’s Club Award winners include:
• Mike Goessl (Trade Sales, Madison, WI)
• Bryan Lampereur (Trade Sales, Green Bay, WI)
• Sean Parish (Commercial Sales, Brookfield, WI)
• John Ryun (Commercial Architect Rep, Brookfield, WI)
• Kellen Anderson (Commercial Sales Rep, Madison, WI)
• Ross Sobacki (Retail Sales Rep, Brookfield, WI)
Award-winners and nominees must meet multiple performance qualifiers, including year-over-year sales number improvements, customer service, and participation in Pella continuing education classes. The program is meant to annually recognize and celebrate the company’s top-performing employees.
Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin
500 Pilgrim Way
Green Bay, WI 54304