Notable Food and Beverage Executives
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Food and Beverage Executives, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s December 13, 2021, issue and online (Biztimes.com), that will profile leaders in the food and beverage industry in southeastern Wisconsin. They represent expertise in engineering and manufacturing processes as well as in logistics and global transportation, data and technology, packaging and trade. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees.
The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, October 29, to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process.
Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (December 13). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. We will accept up to 2 submissions per company. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated executives in food and beverage manufacturing must be based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently employed at a food and beverage manufacturing company based in the geographic region specified above.
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their firm (3 levels or less from the company CEO).
- In 2020, the nominee’s company must have had at least $3 million in revenue.
- Executive has assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
The submission deadline is Friday, October 29th. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable Food and Beverage Executives in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the December 13, 2021, issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.