Women in Business
This annual event promises to once again deliver insightful ideas from a fresh perspective for women business executives. The event will feature a panel of area women business executives who will discuss best practices and strategies to overcome challenges in order to succeed in a fast paced business environment. A woman “Executive of the Year” will also be awarded.
COURAGEOUSLY LEADING THROUGH 2020
Join us on August 19th as we kick off the 16th annual virtual BizExpo. BizTimes podcast partner and contributing columnist Beth Ridley will lead a discussion with several of the region’s top business and community leaders on being courageous, growing and forging a new path during this challenging time.
You’ll hear various perspectives from our panelists about topics on resiliency, inclusion, having a growth mindset and being curious and courageous related to the COVID pandemic, the new normal and business going forward, race issues and more.
- Julie Granger, Executive Vice President, MMAC (1)
- Nadiyah Johnson, Technical Product Manager, GE Healthcare, Founder, Jet Constellations (2)
- Gina Stilp, Executive Director, Zilber Family Foundation (3)
- Denise Thomas, President, The Effective Communication Coach (4)
- Beth Ridley, CEO, The Brimful Life (5)
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
12:30 – 1:45 PM
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.