Women in Business
This annual event promises to once again deliver insightful ideas from a fresh perspective for women business executives. The event will feature a panel of area women business executives who will discuss best practices and strategies to overcome challenges in order to succeed in a fast paced business environment. A woman “Executive of the Year” will also be awarded.
BizTimes Media kicked off the 14th annual BizExpo with a candid conversation led by moderator Kimberly Kane. A panel of the region’s business leaders talked about advancing change and growth in an organization. From the board level to company leadership, the panelists discussed leading through change and issues related to culture, diversity, equality, innovation and philanthropy, and the importance these elements for the company, its employees, shareholders, customers and the community.
- Margaret Farrow, Former Lieutenant Governor, Wisconsin & Corporate Director (1)
- Kim Metcalf-Kupres, Retired Vice President & CMO, Johnson Controls & Corporate Director (2)
- Coreen Dicus-Johnson, CEO & President, Network Health (3)
- Laurie Benson, Executive Director, Nurses on Boards & Corporate Director (4)
Moderator: Kimberly Kane, President & Founder, Kane Communication Group (5)
Women Executive of the Year: Juli Kaufman
- Thursday, May 31, 2018
- 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.