Tuesday, April 4, 2023
2:00 – 6:30 PM
Brookfield Conference Center
$50/Individual, $500/Table of 10
BizTimes Media’s annual M&A Forum helps buyers and sellers learn what they need to know as they consider their options and move through the process. Each year, the Forum provides valuable insight on a host of buy-sell concerns, from exit strategies to finding the perfect acquisition.
M&A 2023: Navigating the Road Ahead
Make plans to attend the 16th annual M&A Forum on April 4. Designed to equip attendees for the road ahead in this complex economic environment, the conference will feature a keynote conversation on one of the most interesting local deals of 2022, Palermo’s Pizza and Funky Fresh Spring Rolls, followed by a panel with buyers and sellers sharing insights and strategies on how they navigated the M&A landscape.
- Giacomo Fallucca, Chairman of the Board & CEO, Palermo’s Pizza (1)
- Jasper Fallucca, Director of Business Development, Palermo’s Pizza (2)
- TrueMan McGee, Founder, Funky Fresh Spring Rolls (3)
From Selling Your Business to Growing Through Acquisitions
Company owners will share their best practices and lessons learned related to building value, timing, managing the transition and other related experiences that will help you navigate through the process of selling and buying a business.
- Mike Harris, Entrepreneur, Principal, Harris Advisors (4)
- Alex Lawton, CEO, The Lawton Standard Co. (5)
- Vince Shiely, Partner, Lubar & Co. (6)
- Kate Westfall, Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (7)
Moderator: Ann Hanna, Managing Director & Founder, Taureau Group (8)
Following the panel, attendees can attend tactical breakout sessions further diving into topics that today’s buyers or sellers need to know.
The program ends with a networking reception, where you can interact with the speakers and your peers.
Lessons from the Rearview Mirror – A reflection on the deal and journey behind them.
- Brian Adam, President/Owner, Olympus Group to discuss merger of 2 companies (8)
- Joe Gibson, Former Zywave CFO and Fiserv executive (9)
- Terry Rowinski, COO, IMS Integrated Merchandising Solutions to discuss the sale and process of HPS (10)
Roadmap to Value
Experienced M&A professionals will provide insights into current market trends and offer insights to help business owners understand and drive business value.
- Nick Mydlach, Vice President & Owner, Taureau Group (12)
- Corey Vanderpoel, MBA, Managing Director & Founder, Taureau Group (13)
Emerging legal trends in M&A that every buyer and seller should consider
- Justin Voeks, Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (14)
- Melissa Zabkowicz, Associate, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (15)
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.