Vaccines, Testing, and Reopening the Economy. What do you need to know?
Businesses across the country are increasingly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on their strategy to reopen their businesses safely and responsibly. Every day, the latest news gives business owners hope that normal is just around the corner. But does getting vaccinations mean a return to normal for the workplace? Should rapid testing be a part of that strategy? What other factors do you need to consider now to be prepared to bring employees back to work?
There are strategies you can employ right now to prepare for what’s next. Join us on Thursday March 18 from 3-4 Central for this free live webcast where BizTimes Media’s BT360 Content Solutions will convene a panel of experts to share strategies you can implement now.
In this webcast, we will cover:
- Vaccination basics and updates
- The role for regular and comprehensive testing in the workplace, especially as the vaccine is rolled out.
- Employer accommodations requirements for those not wanting to return to the office or who have a medical exemption from being vaccinated.
- Legal considerations for employers needing to accommodate those who are vaccinated versus those who are not.
- Employer liability considerations relative to mandating or incentivizing employee vaccinations.
- Laurie E. Meyer, Employment and Litigation Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
- Dr. Dirk Steinert, Chief Medical Officer, Novir
- Alexander Kempe, President, Novir
Please feel free to submit your questions in advance through the registration site.
Presented by BT360 Content Solutions, a service of BizTimes Media.
This program is brought to you by Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., and Novir.
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Additonal Resources provided by our sponsors
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. To help companies mitigate and manage risk during this unprecedented era, D|K has organized a multidisciplinary team to monitor and address the vast range of regulatory, litigation and transactional challenges faced by companies. Our daily summaries and webinar guidance are located at: https://www.dkattorneys.com/coronavirusguidance/
Novir brings together an unmatched team of medical experts, trusted partners and technology to deliver smart, fast and flexible testing solutions supported by reliable, cost-effective screening products. https://novir-usa.com/
Interested in sponsoring a webcast? To reap the benefits of the ultimate virtual marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Webinar sponsorships are limited.