Solar energy for business: myths and realities
The way business owners in southeast Wisconsin think about alternative energy is changing. Less than ten years ago, businesses were concerned about whether solar power would provide them with the energy they need. Now, business owners in Wisconsin are starting to ask if solar panels can provide them with a strong ROI and a reliable energy source. Low installation costs, favorable tax credits, and guaranteed energy rates means the ROI of solar panels is higher now than ever.
If you are tired of high electricity bills, your energy costs are in your top 10 expenses, and you are looking for ways to increase the cash flow and value of your business, this webcast is for you.
Join us on February 24 from 1-2:30 PM, to learn more about:
- Mega trends and future of solar energy in Wisconsin
- Available tax credits and treatments for solar energy installations
- Available business incentives offered by local electric utilities
- ROI analysis of solar installation for your business
- Off-balance-sheet benefits of using solar energy
- And more
- Jim Sullivan, Director of Business Development, Commercial Solar Division, Current Electric Company
- Scott Bloedorn, Renewable Energy Program Manager, FOCUS ON ENERGY®
- Dan Glomski, CPA, ABV, CVA, MST, Principal, SVA Certified Public Accountants
Additonal Resources provided by our sponsors
Current Electric is one of the largest Solar installers in Wisconsin and we pride ourselves on providing top quality innovative solutions and service that WOWS!
Wisconsin businesses know how to “focus on” energy efficiency to create a sustainable future because of FOCUS ON ENERGY®. Partnering with 107 Wisconsin utilities, Focus on Energy has created $1 billion worth of net economic benefits to Wisconsin.
Focus on Energy strengthens Wisconsin’s economy delivering measurable energy and financial savings for Wisconsin’s residents and businesses.
SVA is a regional accounting firm specializing in working with business owners to grow their business. Beyond the traditional tax and audit services, we consult on a variety of topics.
Interested in sponsoring a webcast? To reap the benefits of the ultimate virtual marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Webinar sponsorships are limited.