Returning to Work: What will business look like after Covid-19?
How will we work–and where? As local companies are rolling out new policies and procedures for the first phase of their return to work plan, many are struggling to get employees to return to the worksite while also seeking clarity on what their business opportunities may be in the months ahead. Join BT360 and experts from the legal, insurance, and space planning industries for the latest perspectives on how the workplace is likely to be forever changed, and what businesses should be doing right now to prepare and mitigate liability.
Presenters will discuss:
- Return to work requirements
- Guidance on considerations for return to work conditions
- Insurance and liability questions
- OSHA compliance and audits for employees with COVID-19 cases
- Physical space considerations
- Effective communication and implementation of a return to work strategy
- Recall and hiring considerations
- Safety and Risk Issues
This program is brought to you by Creative Business Interiors, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. and The Horton Group.
Additonal Resources provided by our sponsors
Creative Business Interiors specializes in designing, building and furnishing commercial spaces. From small-scope to turn-key solutions, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and exceeding expectations. We help clients solve business challenges and realize the full potential of their space and their budget. Visit us at http://creativebusinessinteriors.com/ to find more information about work solutions during covid-19.
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. To help companies mitigate and manage risk during this unprecedented era, D|K has organized a multidisciplinary team to monitor and address the vast range of regulatory, litigation and transactional challenges faced by companies. Our daily summaries and webinar guidance are located at: https://www.dkattorneys.com/coronavirusguidance/
The Horton Group is an insurance, employee benefits and risk advisory firm. We lead clients with complex needs and limited resources to a higher level of performance – driving down cost, workload, and risk. Our COVID-19 Employer Resource Center offers quick links to key Government Agencies, Local Governments, Medical / Ancillary Carrier Updates, and Industry Associations.
More resources: Federal and State Guidance for Return to Work
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- DHS: https://www.dhs.Wisconsin.gov/covid-19/employers.htm
- DCF: http://dcf.Wisconsin.gov/files/childcare/covid/pdf/dcf-order-19-covid-19.pdf
- DWD: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/
- OSHA: https://www.osha.gov/
- SPS: https://dsps.wi.gov/pages/Home.aspx
- WEDC: https://wedc.org/reopen-guidelines/
Interested in sponsoring a webcast? To reap the benefits of the ultimate virtual marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Webinar sponsorships are limited.