PPP Flexibility Act of 2020 Webcast
PPP Flexibility Act of 2020: What Are Your Options Now?
You’ve heard about the new PPP Flexibility Act of 2020, but what does it mean for your business? The Act may be relatively straightforward, but for many the decision process is not. Options have been expanded since you applied for the loan back in April and May. Will the Act benefit your business? How do the new rules apply to you? Where do you go from here?
Join Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., First Midwest Bank, Sikich LLP and BT360, a service of BizTimes Media, on Tuesday, June 16 from 2–3:30 PM for perspectives on the new rules and factors to consider when evaluating how best to maximize your loan forgiveness, as well as next steps and timing. Presenters will address:
• Reasons to opt for the 24-week extension
• Accounting ramifications of choosing 8 weeks or 24 weeks
• Staffing issues to consider
• What are the pros/cons of opting to comply with the modified 60/40 Rule versus the original 75/25 Rule?
• When should you bring back your workforce in order to maximize your loan forgiveness?
• Optimal timeframe to apply for forgiveness: what planning is needed now
• Getting the forgiveness application right the first time
• And more.
• Lawrence J. Glusman. Commercial Finance and Corporate Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
• Ray Lampner, CPA, ABV, CVA, CFF, CGMA, CEPA, Partner, Sikich LLP
• Jerry Schlitz, SVP, Commercial Banking Manager, First Midwest Bank
Please feel free to submit your questions in advance through the registration site.
Additonal Resources provided by our sponsors
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. To help companies mitigate and manage risk during this unprecedented era, D|K has organized a multidisciplinary team to monitor and address the vast range of regulatory, litigation and transactional challenges faced by companies. Our daily summaries and webinar guidance are located at: https://www.dkattorneys.com/coronavirusguidance/
First Midwest Bank is a relationship-focused financial institution committed to helping our clients achieve financial success. This mission is at the core of all that we do—it drives our culture and serves as a foundation for investing in our businesses, clients, colleagues and communities. https://www.firstmidwest.com/about-us/park-bank/
Sikich LLP is a leading professional services firm specializing in accounting, advisory, technology and managed services. Our experts are committed to providing you with the guidance and resources you need by developing an extensive Coronavirus Resource Center.
Interested in sponsoring a webinar? To reap the benefits of the ultimate virtual marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Webinar sponsorships are limited.