Keyboard Criminals: Protecting your Business from Cyberattacks
Many small to medium-sized businesses feel overwhelmed by IT security threats, how to deal with them and the costs involved. What’s next? Join BT360 to learn from cybersecurity experts in technology, law and consulting how and why smaller businesses are targeted, and get tips, insights and other tools that can protect your data, your employees and your customers.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- The weaknesses and tactics used by attackers in the two most common small business cybersecurity breaches today
- Straightforward, actionable steps small businesses can take to protect their data and networks
- How good security helps reduce your legal risk
- Security policies every business should have in place
- How cyber criminals prey on your employees
- How to build a strategic Cyber Continuity plan before the incident occurs
Presented by BT360 Content Solutions, a service of BizTimes Media
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Additonal Resources provided by our sponsors
Godfrey & Kahn provides strategic legal advice and smart, practical solutions to businesses across a wide range of industries.
With Cyber Crime up 34% since March 2020, R&R Insurance‘s Cyber Crime Director, Jason Navarro, will explain HOW social engineering attacks happen, how Cyber criminals prey on your employees, and how to build a proactive plan BEFORE an incident occurs.
Sikich LLP is a leading professional services firm specializing in accounting, advisory, technology and managed services. Our experts are committed to providing you with the guidance and resources you need by developing an extensive Coronavirus Resource Center.
Interested in sponsoring a webcast? To reap the benefits of the ultimate virtual marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Webinar sponsorships are limited.