COVID Era and Beyond Webcast
The $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) may help your business survive the economic downturn. But how is your company adapting to a new normal? In this webinar attendees heard from a panel of experts who explained “COVID Era and Beyond: Managing Workforce Liability Under a New Normal.” The speakers touched on OSHA, Workers Compensation, and employer liability as it relates to COVID-19 in the workplace. The speakers also coverd what policies and procedures you need to have in place as we navigate the next new normal. Some of the topics to be covered included:
- Should I be checking my employees temperatures?
- What accommodations do I need to make if an employee or family member is exposed?
- What factors do I need to consider to avoid discrimination claims as employees return to the workforce?
- What about employee benefits issues?
- What is the role of health insurers in response to the current situation?
We’ll be covering much more and audience questions are encouraged. This program is brought to you by Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., The Horton Group and Network Health.
Additonal Resources provided by our sponsors
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. To help companies mitigate and manage risk during this unprecedented era, D|K has organized a multidisciplinary team to monitor and address the vast range of regulatory, litigation and transactional challenges faced by companies. Our daily summaries and webinar guidance are located at: https://www.dkattorneys.com/coronavirusguidance/
The Horton Group is an insurance, employee benefits and risk advisory firm. We lead clients with complex needs and limited resources to a higher level of performance – driving down cost, workload, and risk. Our COVID-19 Employer Resource Center offers quick links to key Government Agencies, Local Governments, Medical / Ancillary Carrier Updates, and Industry Associations.
For over 35 years, Network Health has brought health insurance to communities throughout Wisconsin—serving local businesses, individuals and families. Owned by two high-quality health systems—Froedtert Health and Ascension Wisconsin—Network Health creates healthy and strong Wisconsin communities, by providing the hometown advantage. For Network Health updates and answers to questions and concerns about the coronavirus visit networkhealth.com/coronavirus.
- Post COVID-19 Return to Work
- FFCRA Regulations
- IRS Issues Strict Rules and Documentation Requirements for Required Paid Leave Credit, Launches Employee Retention Credit
- The “Small Business Exemption” to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA): Who Qualifies? And What is the Exemption?
- Employer Guidance: Preparing for a Positive COVID-19 Test Among Employees
- Save Small Business Fund: Provides Grants to the Smallest of Small Businesses
- Strategies for Landlords in Dealing with Tenants in Light of COVID-19
- Wisconsin’s New Safer At Home Order Alters Restrictions on Businesses
- Paycheck Protection Program: Factors for Considering a Loan
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES): Title IV – Assistance to Severely Distressed Sectors of the United States Economy
Interested in sponsoring a webinar? To reap the benefits of the ultimate virtual marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Webinar sponsorships are limited.