COVID-19 Relief in 2021: What Employers Need to Know
The new COVID-19 Relief bill, signed into law on December 27, provides additional economic relief for business owners if you know what to look for. In addition, the new administration will mean more change is on the horizon. What are the immediate opportunities for your business, and what will the potential changes mean to you?
There are strategies you can employ right now to take advantage of the recent COVID-19 Relief bill and prepare for what’s next. Join us on Thursday January 21 from 1:00-2:30 Central for this free live webcast where BizTimes Media’s BT360 Content Solutions will convene a panel of experts to share strategies you can implement now.
In this webcast, we will cover:
• Updates to the Paycheck Protection Program
• Working with the SBA – processes and financing programs beyond PPP
• Stimulus Legislation, Tax Credits, and final guidance on PPP loans
• Regulatory Guidance -what to anticipate from the new administration
• The Consolidated Appropriations Act
• Modifications to the CARES Act
• And more
• Lawrence J. Glusman, Commercial Finance and Corporate Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
• Laurie E. Meyer, Employment and Litigation Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
• Jeff Roseland, SBA Director, Old National Bank
• Paul Sackmann, VP, Business Banking Executive, Old National Bank
• Dan Glomski, CPA, ABV, CVA, MST – Principal SVA Certified Public Accountants
• Nancy Mehlberg, CVB, EA – Principal, SVA Certified Public Accountants
Please feel free to submit your questions in advance through the registration site.
Presented by BT360 Content Solutions, a service of BizTimes Media.
This program is brought to you by Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., Old National Bank and SVA Certified Public Accountants.
Additonal Resources provided by our sponsors
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. To help companies mitigate and manage risk during this unprecedented era, D|K has organized a multidisciplinary team to monitor and address the vast range of regulatory, litigation and transactional challenges faced by companies. Our daily summaries and webinar guidance are located at: https://www.dkattorneys.com/coronavirusguidance/
Old National Bank helped over 10,000 businesses get PPP loans. A $20+ Billion, a World’s Most Ethical Company, Preferred SBA Lender and rated Four Stars by Bauer Financial, the Milwaukee ONB Team is ready to answer your questions and help you through the next business cycle. https://www.oldnational.com/paycheck-protection-program
SVA understands the challenges businesses face and we are committed to providing the resources, guidance and services business owners need. We stay on top of the most recent stimulus packages, PPP loan updates, and tax legislation. SVAaccountants.com
Treasury and SBA Guidance
- Second-Draw-PPP-Loans–How-Calculate-Revenue-Reduction-Maximum-Loan-Amounts-Including-Documentation-Provide1192021.pdf (treasury.gov)
- SBA Procedural Notice: Paycheck Protection Program Loans and Changes of Ownership
- PPP–How-to-Calculate-Maximum-Loan-Amounts-for-First-Draw-PPP-Loans-and-What-Documentation-to-Provide-By-Business-Type.pdf (treasury.gov)
- 5000-20076.pdf (ymaws.com)
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (sba.gov)
- Interim-Final-Rule-Paycheck-Protection-Program-as-Amended-by-Economic-Aid-Act.pdf (treasury.gov)
- Interim-Final-Rule-Paycheck-Protection-Program-Second-Draw-Loans.pdf (treasury.gov)
Loan and Forgiveness Applications
- Borrower Application Form (revised 1/8/2021)
- Second Draw Borrower Application Form (1/8/2021)
- Lender Application Form (revised 1/8/2021)
- Second Draw Lender Application Form (1/8/2021)
- 150k or Less Forgiveness Application Form (1/19/2021)
House Small Business Committee:
Treasury and SBA PPP Home Pages
Interested in sponsoring a webcast? To reap the benefits of the ultimate virtual marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Webinar sponsorships are limited.