Rising Stars in Law
Nominations are now open for Rising Stars in Law. We are looking for up-and-comers who are innovating and leaving a mark on Southeast Wisconsin and on their firms. Individuals who have earned a Notable in Wisconsin Award in the past 12 months are not eligible for this honor. Please review the criteria for consideration before completing the nomination form. Self-nominations are accepted. To be considered for this award, nominees must:
- Nominated individuals must be practicing law in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Attorney must be a partner for five years or less or an associate.
- Must be a practicing attorney at a law firm (in-house counsels at private companies will not be accepted).
- Has made an impact in the types of cases handled, clients won and/or pro bono work.
- Has shown leadership at the firm by leading or serving on committees, mentoring associates, and/or promoting diversity and inclusion.
- Assumes a leadership role in professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
- We will accept up to three submissions per firm.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
We will accept up to 3 submissions per firm. Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (September 12). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. The submission deadline is Friday, August 5. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Rising Stars in Law in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the September 12, 2022 issue.