Rising Stars in Finance & Accounting
Nominations are now open for Notable Rising Stars in Banking and Finance. We are looking for up-and-comers who are innovating and leaving a mark on the Southeast Wisconsin.
Individuals who have earned a Notable in Wisconsin Award in the past 12 months are not eligible for this honor. Please review the criteria for consideration before completing the nomination form. Self-nominations are accepted.
To be considered for this award, nominees must:
- Work in the banking or finance industry in an organization with 5 or more employees and $1 million in revenue.
- Be based in the southeastern Wisconsin area (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Be on the path to greater leadership in your firm.
- Have shown accomplishment in his/her/their role and the ability to effect change
- Have made significant contributions within their industry and/or community
- Be on the path to leadership roles in the industry and/or civic/community organizations to which he/she/they belong
We will accept up to 3 submissions per company. Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital headshot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (September 13). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made.
The submission deadline is Monday, August 9th. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org reference Rising Stars in Banking and Finance in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the September 13, 2021 issue.