Notable Women in Hospitality
BizTimes Media is proud to announce our upcoming section, Milwaukee’s Notable Women in Hospitality, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s November 13, 2023, issue and online (Biztimes.com). Organizations and individuals are invited to submit a nomination that will help the BizTimes determine this year’s honorees. This special section will recognize individuals for their accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by October 6, 2023, and ALL sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You also must upload a high-resolution digital headshot (300 dpi minimum) and a bio/nomination about your nominee (up to 300 words). Please bear in mind that the final honoree profiles will be created using only the information supplied in the nomination form, so include all relevant details. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff will edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards and the final profile word limit (150-170). Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date or that you consider to be confidential.
- Nominated leaders must be currently employed in the hospitality industry at a business or nonprofit based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their organization (three levels or fewer from the CEO).
- Nominees must have at least 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- Nominees have served as a role model or mentor.
- Nominees have demonstrated excellence in their field and the ability to effect change within the organization, industry or community (and beyond).
- Nominees also have assumed a leadership position outside of their own organization including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
- We will accept up to 3 submissions per organization.
Note: Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.
Issue Date: November 13, 2023
Nomination Deadline: October 6, 2023
Interested in advertising in this special section? Contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities.