Notable Women in Health Care
BizTimes Media is proud to announce the inaugural Notable Women in Health Care list, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s December 12 print issue and online (Biztimes.com) that will profile women in health care professions across southeastern Wisconsin. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by November 4 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (December 12, 2022) Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated individuals must be based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington and Sheboygan counties)
- Must be working in health care in the 8-county area, making an impact and saving lives.
- Roles to be considered include, but are not limited to, doctors, nurses, physician assistants, aides, emergency medical technicians, researchers, administrators, educators, patient advocates, and social workers.
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their organization (three levels or less from the company CEO). Company may be a for-profit or nonprofit.
- Executive has assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
We will accept up to 3 submissions per organization. Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is November 4, 2022. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit once complete. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Notable Women in Health Care in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the December 12, 2022 print issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.