Notable Women in Finance
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Women in Finance, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s September 14, 2020 print issue and online (Biztimes.com), that will profile women in finance in southeast Wisconsin. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, August 13 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (September 14, 2020). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Must be based in the 8-county southeast Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Sheboygan, Walworth).
- Nominees must be currently employed in corporate finance departments or at investment banks, institutional money managers (including private equity firms,) exchanges, trading firms, institutional asset owners.
- Candidates must have at least five years’ experience and the title of vice president or equivalent role.
- Nominees in institutional money management should be employed at firms with at least $1 billion in assets under management or a workforce of 30.
- Candidates in corporate finance should be employed at companies with at least $10 million in revenue.
- The candidate must demonstrate civic involvement through service on community or industry organizations.
- Only one submission per candidate is requested. Please do not submit more than three candidates per company.
- We will accept up to three submissions per organization.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is August 13th. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable Women in Finance in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the September 14, 2020 print issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.
Meet the Notables
Meet the 2020 Notable Women in Finance
Issue Date: September 14, 2020
Interested in advertising in this special section? Contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities.