Notable Women in Education
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Women in Education,
a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s July 21 issue and online (Biztimes.com), that will profile female leaders in education in the Milwaukee area. Your school (or company) is invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, June 11th to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (July 19). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated women executives in education must be currently employed at a college, school or university based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must have at least 5 years’ experience in education
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their institution (3 levels or less from the president, principal or chancellor). Employer must be a nonprofit or not-for-profit educational institution.
- Nominees must have demonstrated leadership for specific initiatives or programs at their institution and have created significant, positive and measurable results.
- We will accept up to 2 submissions per institution.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is Friday, June 11th. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable Women in Education in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the July 2021 issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.
Issue Date: July 19, 2021
Interested in advertising in this special section? Contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities.