Notable Veteran Executives
BizTimes Media is proud to announce the second annual Notable Veteran executives list, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s November 7 print issue and online (Biztimes.com) that will profile veterans in executive positions in southeastern Wisconsin. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by September 30 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (November 7, 2022) Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated individuals must be based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be a U.S. veteran according to the Veterans Administration: a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service and who was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Must be serving in a senior level role at his or her company (three levels or less from the company CEO). Company may be a for-profit or nonprofit, but with annual revenue of at least $1 million.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in his/her field and demonstrate accomplishment and the ability to power to effect change.
- Has made significant contributions to advancing the issues that affect veterans within the workplace and/or within the Greater Milwaukee area.
- Has served as a role model or mentor for veterans.
- Assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
- We will accept up to three submissions per organization.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. A reminder: The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is September 30, 2022. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit once complete. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Notable Veteran Executives in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the November 7, 2022 print issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.