Notable Marketing Executives
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Marketing Executives, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s August 16, 2021, issue and online (Biztimes.com), that will profile marketing executives in the Milwaukee area. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees.
The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, July 2, to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process.
Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (August 16). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. We will accept up to 2 submissions per company. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated marketing executives must be working in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their firm (three levels or less from the company CEO). Company may be a for-profit or nonprofit.
- Nominee has used his or her marketing skills to significantly advance their organization or their client’s.
- In 2020, the nominee’s company must have had at least $5 million in revenue (revenue does not apply to non-profit organizations).
- Executive has assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
The submission deadline is Friday, July 2nd. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Notable Marketing Executives in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the August 16, 2021, issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.