Notable LGBTQ Executives
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable LGBTQ Executives, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s April 27, 2020 issue and online (Biztimes.com) that will profile LGBTQ executives in the Milwaukee area. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by March 26, 2020 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 200 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (April 27, 2020). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated executives must be based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their firm (within 3 levels of the CEO)
- Nominees must hold a leadership position in their industry outside their own organization, have made a significant contribution to advancing workplace equality at their own workplace or beyond, and act as a role model or mentor.
- We will accept up to three submissions per organization.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is March 26, 2020. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit once complete. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Notable LGBTQ Executives in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the April 27, 20201 issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.