Notable Credit Union Leaders
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Credit Union Leaders, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s April 12, 2021, issue and on Biztimes.com, that will profile credit union leaders in the Milwaukee area. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees.
The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, March 12, to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that could be subject to change by the publishing date (April 12). Do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated credit union leaders must be serving the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently employed at a local credit union with a presence in the geographic region specified above.
- Nominees must have at least five years’ experience in credit unions.
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their firm (vice president or higher)
- Nominees must have demonstrated leadership for specific initiatives or programs at their banks and have created significant, positive and measurable results.
- We will accept up to three submissions per credit union.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is Friday, March 12th. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable Credit Union Leaders in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the April 12, 2021, issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.