BizTimes Media is proud to announce the inaugural Milwaukee’s Notable CFOs list, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s July 25 print issue and online (Biztimes.com) that will profile chief financial officers in southeastern Wisconsin. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by June 17 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (July 25, 2022) Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Must be based in the 8-county southeast Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Sheboygan, Walworth).
- Nominees must be currently employed as the chief financial officer of their for-profit or non-profit firms.
- Candidates in corporate finance should be employed at companies with at least $5 million in revenue.
- The candidate must demonstrate civic involvement through service in community or industry organizations.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is June 17, 2022. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit once complete. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Notable CFOs in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the July 25, 2022 print issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.
Interested in advertising in this special section? Contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities.