BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Alumni, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s March 25, 2021 Anniversary Issue and on Biztimes.com, that will profile outstanding local alumni from higher education institutions in the 8-county area. Your organization, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year’s honorees.
The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, February 12 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process.
Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (March 25). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated alumni must have graduated from a higher education institution in the 8-county area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Higher education institutions include both four-year and two-year schools. Degrees could include technical diplomas, associate, bachelor’s or graduate degrees.
- Nominees should be in business in the region (not retired) OR, if working outside the region, must have made significant contributions to the southeastern Wisconsin community.
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their organization (three levels or less from the company CEO). Nominees must have demonstrated leadership for specific initiatives or programs at their company and have created significant, positive and measurable results.
- Nominees must hold a leadership position in their community outside their own organization. This recognition honors their professional, civic and philanthropic achievements.
- The number of Notable alumni recognized from each school will be determined by BizTimes editors. BizTimes reserves the right to nominate additional individuals.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is Friday, February 12th. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable Alumni in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the March 29, 2021 issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.
Issue Date: March 25, 2021
Interested in advertising in this special section? Contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities.