Nonprofit Business Briefing: Best Practices, Lessons Learned, and Planning Ahead for 2021
Nonprofit leaders have faced many new challenges in 2020. Organizations have been forced to be agile and implement new best practices to achieve their mission. Join SVA and The QTI Group as we welcome three influential and inspiring nonprofit leaders who will share insights to help your organization navigate these unusual times.
• What have these leaders learned? What has worked? What hasn’t?
• Fundraising strategies and best practices
• Keeping your remote workers happy and engaged
• Avoiding development burnout
• Planning for the future
• David Clutter | Executive Director | Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin
• Tom Linfield | Vice President Community Impact | Madison Community Foundation
• Renee Moe | President & CEO | United Way of Dane County
Register at www.SVAaccountants.com/events/Plan21