Next Generation Manufacturing Summit
Last updated on October 9th, 2020 at 01:04 pm
While manufacturing has not been hit in the same way as restaurants or the retail industry, 2020 has still been filled with disruptions and challenges for the industry. However, with challenges comes opportunity. Opportunities to ask why we do things a certain way, go after new markets, reimagine processes, and consider what the future will look like.
What will the talent landscape look like in the next few years? Will COVID-19 bring manufacturing back to the US? What supply chain vulnerabilities need to be addressed? Will the adoption of automation and Industry 4.0 technologies accelerate because of COVID? What does the rise of remote work mean for manufacturers?
Join us for the 15th annual Next Generation Manufacturing Summit on October 15th. CEOs from the region’s leading manufacturing companies will discuss the trends and issues shaping the direction of their companies. They will also discuss how those macro trends influence their strategy and operations.
- Keith Everson, CEO, Sussex IM (1)
- Aaron Jagdfeld, President & CEO, Generac Power Systems (2)
- Mike Kryshak, Owner, Rebel Converting (3)
- Rick Ruzga, President, Power Test, Inc (4)
- Jeff Schwager, CEO, Sartori Cheese (5)
- Keith Smith, President, Vonco Products (6)
The event will conclude with breakout sessions that focus in on specific topics such as:
- Covid Safety Workplace Adaptations – A Practical Guide
- Discover2Recover – Increasing Cash Flow
- Monetizing Your Facilities: Sale –Leaseback Considerations
- Plant Layout: A key to high productivity and cost savings
- Transition Planning in Turbulent Times – Part 1 & 2