Family & Closely Held Business Summit
Last updated on May 16th, 2022 at 03:52 pm
The Family Recipe:
Bringing together innovation, growth, culture and succession planning to propel family and closely held businesses into the future.
Bringing together innovation, growth, culture and succession planning to propel family and closely held businesses into the future. Join BizTimes Media and a distinguished group of family business owners and leaders for idea sharing and hands-on learning to help your business grow. The program begins with a keynote conversation, followed by a panel discussion, concurrent breakout sessions and a cocktail reception. Keynote Speakers:
- Dick Leinenkugel, President and Chief Beer Merchant, Leinenkugel Brewery (1)
- Tony Bugher, Associate Marketing Manager, Leinenkugel Brewery (2)
- Peter Gottsacker, President, Wixon, Inc (3)
- Eric Schmidt, President, C.G. Schmidt Inc. (4)
- Leah Steger, Vice President, Winkie’s Hallmark & Gifts (5)
- Matt Stern, Director of Quality Assurance, Standard Electric Supply (6)
- Mark Strey, CFP®, CMFC, Wealth Manager, Annex Wealth Management
- Amy Kiiskila, JD, CFP®, CPA, CLU® | Wealth Manager, Annex Wealth Management
- Thomas J. Nichols, Shareholder, Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
- Adam J. Tutaj, Shareholder, Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
- Scott T. Reigle, Shareholder, Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
The role of culture and value proposition in achieving success
As author Simon Sinek writes, “It starts with Why!”. Defining & articulating your company’s culture and value proposition is a critical component to the success of a family business. Dick Hensley and Adam Stone of National Exchange Bank & Trust will discuss the importance of creating market differentiation and value for clients.
- Adam Stone, Senior Vice President, National Exchange Bank & Trust
- Richard S. Hensley, President, S.E. Wisconsin, National Exchange Bank & Trust