PREPARE FOR TURBULENCE
What lies ahead in 2023?
Thursday, January 26, 2023 | Italian Community Center
Registration & Networking – 7:00 AM
Breakfast & Program – 7:30 AM
Breakout Sessions – 9:45 AM
$60/Person; $600/Table of 10
Make plans to attend the 22nd annual Economic Trends breakfast event on January 26, 2023, for an analysis of how Inflation, a potential recession, workforce challenges, interest rate increases, and geo-political issues will affect the business outlook in 2023.
Economist Michael Knetter Ph.D., will kick things off with a macro-economic outlook. Dr. Knetter will be followed by leading industry experts who will provide their perspectives for what to expect in 2023 and how to prepare for a turbulent 2023.
- Michael Knetter Ph.D., University of Wisconsin Foundation (1)
- Marty Brooks, CEO, Wisconsin Center District (2)
- Marissa Geist, CEO, Cielo (3)
- Frank Krejci, President & CEO, Strattec Security Corp. (4)
BREAKOUT SESSION TO FOLLOW PRESENTATIONS
The Southeastern Wisconsin Economy: A Closer Look
Join Mike Knetter and Dave Anderson as they discuss the economic outlook for manufacturing, food and beverage, logistics, transportation and construction in southeast Wisconsin. Mike Knetter will share perspectives about fiscal, monetary and trade policies that may shape the larger trends in these industries.
- Dave Anderson, Senior Vice President – Managing Director, Head of Commercial Banking, Southeastern Wisconsin, BMO Harris Bank
- Michael Knetter Ph.D., Economist, President & CEO, University of Wisconsin Foundation