BizTimes Media’s Commercial Real Estate and Development Conference
Last updated on October 15th, 2020 at 04:37 pm
The dramatic news events of 2020 have been felt everywhere, including the southeastern Wisconsin commercial real estate industry. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many businesses to adapt to having many of their employees working remotely. At the same time, civil unrest across the country has drawn increased attention to the issue of racial inequality in communities across America, including Milwaukee, Kenosha and the rest of southeastern Wisconsin.
Join us as the 2020 BizTimes Media Commercial Real Estate and Development Conference will feature a pair of panel discussions diving into two key issues that have been front and center this year: 1) How will work at home practices adopted during the COVID-19 pandemic impact the future of the Milwaukee office market? 2) What opportunities exist, and what challenges are in place, to attract economic development to Milwaukee’s lower income neighborhoods?
- John Coury, Founder, Crestlight Capital (1)
- Josh Jeffers, President & CEO, J. Jeffers & Co. (2)
- Lyle Landowski, Managing Director & Partner, Colliers International|Wisconsin (3)
- Barry Mandel, Chairman & CEO, Mandel Group (4)
- Kevin L. Newell, MBA, President & CEO, Royal Capital Group LLC (5)
- Ryan Pattee, President, Pattee Group (6)
- James Phelps, President, JCP Construction (7)
- Heather Turner Loth, Practice Leader – Project Development and Workplace Strategy Leader, Eppstein Uhen Architects (8)
- Andy Hunt, Director, Marquette University Center for Real Estate (9)