21st Century Pathways – Integrating Sustainability
The program is designed to strategically elevate sustainability in your organization by better aligning strategic, organizational, and sustainability objectives.
Together, we go through a process to better understand what your priorities should be and what metrics matter most, helping you develop a roadmap for sustainable integration. The process helps identify and prioritize the key steps your company can take to advance your objectives and desired outcomes.
21st Century businesses need 21st Century leadership. Pathways participants leave the program with an enhanced understanding of sustainability trends and key issues, the priorities they need to focus on to reduce risk, increase growth potential, leverage opportunities, engage the workforce, and build long-term business success.
Specifically, by completing this program your organization will:
- Integrate credible sustainable practice in your business to create new and additional business value.
- Engage your workforce in sustainability-driven innovation and value creation.
- Identify new opportunities for cost reduction and increased resource efficiency.
- Have a library of resources and references for continued growth and development
- Have a sustainability program that is the right size for your business and relevant to your industry.
- Have credible sustainability credentials that build competency in your organization.
- Understand the sustainable opportunities for your business.
- Be ready for Green Masters Program recognition with WSBC.
This program is virtual and meets M-F from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM Daily. The next program starts March 28.
- Week 1: March 28 – April 1, 2022
- Week 2: April 18 – 22, 2022
- Week 3: June 6 – 10, 2022