Waukesha County Business Alliance – 101st Annual Meeting
Last updated on September 5th, 2019 at 10:37 am
As the Waukesha County Business Alliance wraps up its 101st year, join business leaders to celebrate the accomplishments of the business community over the past year and discuss the trends facing businesses in southeast Wisconsin in the future.
Program begins/lunch: 12:00 p.m.
Program continues: 12:30 p.m.
Program concludes 1:30 p.m.
Members – Table of 10: $650
Non-Members: Call to register.
- Laura Catherman, director, Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board
- Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow
- Rodney Ferguson, chief executive officer and general manager, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
- Tom Fotsch, chief operating officer, EmbedTek LLC
- Katie Gavin, senior vice president, human resources, Milwaukee Tool
- Layla Merrifield, executive director, Wisconsin Technical College District Boards Association
- Jennifer Bognar-Zierer, manager, local affairs, We Energies