Friday, September 20, 2024
Italian Community Center
Application Deadline: May 31, 2024
Future 50 Awards
Milwaukee’s Future 50 Program, established in 1988, recognizes fast growing privately-owned companies in southeastern Wisconsin that have been in business for at least three years and have shown significant revenue and employment growth. The companies are honored at the annual Future 50 Luncheon and are featured in BizTimes Milwaukee. The Future 50 winners will be recognized at an awards luncheon on September 20th at the Italian Community Center in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward.
The Future 50 celebrates businesses powering the region’s economy into the future.
Don’t miss your chance to be recognized among the region’s fastest growing companies. The process is simple. If your company meets four basic criteria, complete the short application. Winners will be formally recognized at the awards luncheon in September and with profiles in BizTimes Milwaukee magazine.
- Headquartered in the 8-county southeastern Wisconsin region
- Private ownership (not a subsidiary, franchise or division)
- Growth in sales and employment (averaged over the past three years)
- In business for at least three years
* Previous 3-time winners and businesses owned by private investment firms based in the region are eligible for recognition
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.