Family & Closely Held Business Summit
Join other family & closely held companies as we navigate the complex issues of maintaining a successful, sustainable family or closely held business. It’s your opportunity to learn and network with others who are on the same journey as they strive to build wealth and create a lasting legacy.
The Family Recipe:
Bringing together innovation, growth, culture and succession planning to propel family and closely held businesses into the future. Join BizTimes Media and a distinguished group of family business owners and leaders for idea sharing and hands-on learning to help your business grow. The program begins with a keynote conversation, followed by a panel discussion, concurrent breakout sessions and a cocktail reception. Keynote Speakers:
- Dick Leinenkugel, President and Chief Beer Merchant, Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. (1)
- Tony Bugher, Associate Marketing Manager, Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. (2)
- Peter Gottsacker, President, Wixon, Inc. (3)
- Eric Schmidt, President, C.G. Schmidt Inc. (4)
- Leah Steger, Vice President, Winkie’s Hallmark & Gifts (5)
- Matt Stern, Director of Quality Assurance, Standard Electric Supply (6)
40-minute breakout sessions will cover topics like defining and articulating your company’s culture and value proposition; how, when and why to exit the business; and succession planning: the key to your financial plan in retirement.
Mark Strey, CFP®, CMFC, Wealth Strategist, Annex Wealth Management
Amy Kiiskila, JD, CFP®, CPA, CLU®, Wealth Strategist and Estate Planning Attorney, Annex Wealth Management
Thomas J. Nichols, Shareholder, Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
Adam J. Tutaj, Shareholder, Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
Scott T. Reigle, Shareholder, Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
The role of culture and value proposition in achieving success
As author Simon Sinek writes, “It starts with Why!”. Defining & articulating your company’s culture and value proposition is a critical component to the success of a family business. Dick Hensley and Adam Stone of National Exchange Bank & Trust will discuss the importance of creating market differentiation and value for clients.
- Adam Stone, Senior Vice President, National Exchange Bank & Trust
- Richard S. Hensley, President, S.E. Wisconsin, National Exchange Bank & Trust
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.