Commercial Real Estate and Development Conference
The annual Commercial Real Estate and Development Conference, presented by BizTimes Milwaukee, Marquette University’s Bell Real Estate Program and the Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW), is southeastern Wisconsin’s premier networking and information event for the industry. This conference examines the latest trends in commercial real estate and development and explores the possibilities for the year ahead.
A NEW PURPOSE... ADAPTIVE REUSE: JUST LEFTOVERS, OR A NEW MAIN COURSE?
Economic and technological shifts are impacting the demand for commercial real estate and some building owners have had to adapt by seeking new uses for vacant spaces. At the annual BizTimes Media Commercial Real Estate and Development Conference, real estate industry experts discussed how the changing economic landscape, driven largely by Amazon, the changing workforce and other new tech innovations, is forcing building owners to adjust. Attendees learned how these national trends are impacting southeastern Wisconsin.
- Daniel F. Ertl, A.I.C.P., Director of Community Development, City of Brookfield (1)
- Douglas Fisher, Ph. D, Director of the Center for Supply Chain Management, Associate Professor of Practice – Management, Marquette University (2)
- Scott Goldman, Principal, Baum Revision, LLC (3)
- Eric Griffith, VP – Mall Leasing, CBL Properties (4)
- J. Michael Mooney, Principal, Chairman & Co-Founder, MLG Capital (5)
- Mark Eppli, Director of the Graaskamp Center for Real Estate, School of Business, University of Wisconsin – Madison (6)
Tracy Johnson, President and CEO, CARW
- Friday, November 16, 2018
- 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- Italian Community Center
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.