Commercial Real Estate and Development Conference
The annual Commercial Real Estate and Development Conference, presented by BizTimes Milwaukee, Marquette University’s Bell Real Estate Program and the Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW), is southeastern Wisconsin’s premier networking and information event for the industry. This conference examines the latest trends in commercial real estate and development and explores the possibilities for the year ahead.
Commercial real estate myths abound in the M7 region, but what’s the bottom line?
Our expert panel debunked some of the most common myths about local commercial development – and took questions about office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multi-family real estate.
- Doug Nysse, Principal, Arrival Partners (1) (view slides)
- William Bonifas, Executive vice president, CBRE (2) (view slides)
- James T Barry III, President, the Barry Company (3) (view slides)
- Robert Monnat, Partner, the Mandel Group Inc. (4) (view slides)
- Bruce Westling, Principal, NAI MLG Commercial (5) (view slides)
Emcee and Moderator: Dr. Mark Eppli, Marquette University, Robert B. Bell, Sr., chair in real estate; professor of finance (6) (view slides)
- Thursday, November 17, 2016
- 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.