Locally owned and established in 1995, BizTimes Media provides daily news, in-depth features, economic data and business how-tos for over 100,000 southeastern Wisconsin business leaders and professionals.
We serve Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine, Sheboygan, Kenosha and Walworth counties with our bi-weekly magazine and daily news website, and the state of Wisconsin with our annual Innovate WIsconsin and STUFF magazines. We also publish an annual Giving Guide.
Our employees are at the heart of our success, and we highly value the self-motivation, can-do attitude and mutual respect required to propel our company forward. Working for BizTimes Media, you’ll be part of a small, integrated team where everyone wears lots of hats. We work hard, but we like to have a good time, too. A few of the ways we let off steam are:
- Annual Pumpkin Carving contest and subsequent Pumpkin Smash
- NCAA Basketball Championship pool
- Annual “Walk to Summerfest for Lunch” (we buy!)
- Summer in the City staff event (always a uniquely Milwaukee activity)
- United Performing Arts Fund Giving campaign
- Holiday office lunch with competitive white elephant gift exchange
- Beer o’clock
- Other stuff as it arises
We’re always on the hunt for great talent, as well as our next favorite-ever intern. Even if you don’t see a position listed here, feel free to submit a compelling cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll keep it on file for when a qualifying opportunity opens up. Thanks for your interest in working with us at BizTimes Media!