Notable Women in Engineering
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Women in Engineering list, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s March 21 2022 print issue and online (Biztimes.com) that will recognize women in engineering. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by February 11 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (March 21, 2022) Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated women must be currently employed in the engineering field in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must have 5 years or more experience and be serving in a senior role with in their firm (3 levels or less from the CEO).
- Nominees must have impacted southeastern Wisconsin in major ways. This recognition honors their professional, civic and philanthropic achievements.
- We will recognize up to five women from each firm.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is February 11, 2022. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit once complete. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Notable Women in Engineering in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the March 21, 2022 print issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.