Notable Women in Commercial Banking
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Women in Commercial Banking, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s March 2, 2020 issue and online (Biztimes.com), that will profile female commercial banking executives in the Milwaukee area. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by January 22, 2020 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (March 2, 2020). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated women executives in commercial banking must be based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently employed at a local bank or financial institution based in the geographic region specified above.
- Nominees must have at least 5 years’ experience in banking.
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their firm (vice president or higher)
- Nominees must have demonstrated leadership for specific initiatives or programs at their banks and have created significant, positive and measurable results.
- We will accept up to three submissions per bank or financial institution.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The extended submission deadline is January 22, 2020. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable Women in Commercial Banking in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the March 2, 2020 issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.