Notable Minority Executives
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Minority Executives, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s February 22, 2021 issue and online (Biztimes.com), that will profile minority executives in the Milwaukee area. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by January 15 to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process. Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date (February 22). Please also do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions will not be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated minority executives must be currently employed at a business or nonprofit based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their firm (three levels or less from the company CEO). Company may be a for-profit or nonprofit.
- Executives must have shown accomplishment in his/her field and the ability to power or effect change.
- Executive has made significant contributions to advancing equality within the workplace and/or within southeastern Wisconsin.
- Executive has served as a role model or mentor.
- Executive has assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is January 15, 2021. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Notable Minority Executives in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the February 22, 2021 issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.