Next Generation Manufacturing Summit
The annual Next Generation Manufacturing Summit, presented by BizTimes Media, features an exciting interactive discussion with chief executive officers of southeastern Wisconsin companies. The CEOs will share their companies’ best operational strategies and discuss their solutions for competing in a global marketplace.
The Connections Shaping Your Company’s Future
Next generation manufacturing companies are making connections with other businesses to drive innovation. They are also connecting machines to improve productivity, reacting to connections between economies and markets, and striving to connect with their future workforce.
Join us for the 9th Annual Next Generation Manufacturing Summit on Oct. 9. CEOs from the region’s leading manufacturers will discuss how they make these connections and will share best practices that help their businesses succeed. Area manufacturing leaders will also share their ideas at roundtables focused on topics like:
- Growth Through International Trade
- Women In Manufacturing
- Effectively Navigating Tariffs
- Best Practices in Recruiting and Retention
- Selling the Business and Maintaining a Legacy
- Leadership: Building a High-Performance Environment
- New Product Development & Innovation
- Managing Growth – Organic, Acquisitions
- Connected Buildings
- And More
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 7:00 – 11:00 AM
- WI Manufacturing & Technology Show at Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park
- $40/person, Table of 8/$320
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.