Competition Structure - What to expect:
- Each participant will need to attend two appointments.
- A Biometric Screening - conducted by Froedtert Health Workforce Health
- A Fitness Test - conducted by the Wisconsin Athletic Club
- Join fellow participants for a light evening run followed by networking & socializing at either Jazz in the Park or Rotary's Live @ the Lakefront. No additional registration required, simply meet by 5:30 in the lobby of the 411 building downtown.
Fittest Execs Awards Program
- June 20th - Jazz in the Park
- July 17th - Live @ the Lakefront
- August 7th - Live @ the Lakefront
- Mark your calendar now for a celebratory awards event that will take place late afternoon on September 26th.
Who Qualifies for the Individual Competition?
Anyone working in southeastern Wisconsin from a company with 10 or more employees, with the title of CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, President, Executive Vice President, Owner, Partner, Executive Director, Mayor, City Manager, City Council, or Retired Executive
Note: All fitness levels are welcome. While the top execs in each division will compete for the title 'Fittest Exec', the main goal of the competition is for you to lead corporate wellness by example. Just browse past participants to see how this competition can be used to make a personal or corporate commitment to improving health and fitness.
Who Qualifies for the Team Competition?
- Team leader must be an executive (see titles above) and compete in the individual challenge.
- 4 members total. Diversity among male, female and age categories is encouraged.
- Team members must all be full-time employees from one company – no limitation on title.
- Company must have at least 10 employees.
- Companies may enter more than one team.
- Team scored cumulatively, all members must complete all stages of testing (see details above)
- Non executive level team participants are not eligible for the individual competition.