Wisconsin's unemployment rate dropped to 5 percent in January, according to the Department of Workforce Development.
Wisconsin's state-chartered banks increased lending by 6.3 percent in 2014, according to the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions.
CNH Industrial America LLC has announced it will lay off about 100 full-time employees from its Mount Pleasant manufacturing facility.
Waukesha-based Generac Power Systems Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of engine-powered equipment and tools, announced on Wednesday that it...
For the third consecutive year, Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital has been named to the annual 100 Top Hospitals list...
A groundbreaking was held this afternoon for a new DaVita dialysis clinic at 3113 Washington Ave. in Racine that is expected to open in the fall.
- CBRE may buy Johnson Controls workplace solutions business
- State unemployment rate drops to 5%
- War Memorial Center chairman announces resignation
- MADISON – Walker plans to sign right-to-work bill on Monday
- CNH Industrial to lay off 100 in Mount Pleasant
- Streetcar opponents to start over with new petition drive
- Village of Brown Deer buys former American TV building
- Generac expands product portfolio to include water pumps
- BMO announces Milwaukee leadership changes
- BizTracker: State-chartered banks upped lending 6.3% in 2014
- MCTS expands bus service in Brown Deer and Oak Creek
- Competitive grocery market hurts Roundy's earnings